The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
24,796 Posts
.......Malkowski said he's received many emails from customers "fed up with Connecticut."

"They urged us to pick up and leave," he said.

Malkowski said he spoke Tuesday with Texas economic development officials trying to lure the company, which was founded in 2003 and employs more than 200 employees.

"It's something we'll strongly consider," he said, adding that leaving Connecticut would be difficult. "If you're a lawyer with a laptop, that's one thing," he said. "It's not something we're going to do easily."

Jonathan Scalise, owner of Ammunition Storage Components, also of New Britain, said he's received offers from Arizona, Arkansas, Kansas, North Carolina, Oklahoma, South Carolina, South Dakota and Texas. He said he will carefully evaluate the impact of a move on his business and its 150 employees.

"I have a very serious commitment to my employees, which is more than they got from their state legislators," he said.......

And not a mention of Pennsylvania.

Where oh where are our Pro Gun legislators and Governor (with his state Economic Developement Office)?

·
Registered
2,425 Posts
I would have left CT, NY, MD, and all the other lefty northeast states a long time ago....long before the gun scare.

I watch a lot of sports, and hockey feeds out of NY state...buffalo, rangers, etc.

They actually have resorted to advertising saying "NY state is good for business, we've cut taxes, created jobs, etc..." All the things that are NOT true about NY state.

Each time I chuckle, and ask my ol lady, and myself...are they serious? Good for business? Good for anything? It's just propaganda like we get from The Regime in DC.

It's laughable. If you have to advertise for such things that just means that your plan has failed. It's like a high school kid having to remind themselves that their fashion trends are working and just give it more time.

I suspect that the big manufacturers are going to be leaving states like NY and CO. Eventually...the pool of states that are friendly to their citizens will get smaller and smaller. By then, we will have a lot more to worry about than magazine capacity and state income tax rates. None of this will end well.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts