The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
When was the other time a NFL player talked about drinking a beer after the game. I can't remember exactly and it's killing me. When Manning said that yesterday I remember thinking that I heard him say that before but I can't remember when....

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
After the 76 AFC Title game loss to the Raiders, Lambert said something to the effect of "Give me a 6 pack of beer, 30 minutes of rest, and we'll go play them again."

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
Louisiana. Crap is all over the internet about him saying it.

It's estimated he made Anheuser Busch $3.2 million saying that.

When was the last time any of you ran out and bought a particular beer because an athlete said he was drinking it?

That's what I thought.

·
Banned
19,532 Posts
Adam said:
It's estimated he made Anheuser Busch $3.2 million saying that.
If you aren't already drinking that Pee Water, it's unlikely that you'll lower your standards and start drinking it simply because Peyton mentioned it!!

·
Registered
19,601 Posts
Blood Trail 13 said:
When was the other time a NFL player talked about drinking a beer after the game. I can't remember exactly and it's killing me. When Manning said that yesterday I remember thinking that I heard him say that before but I can't remember when....
Was a lot better then when Lawrence Taylor said he went home and did lines of coke

·
Registered
9,479 Posts
He made the exact same speech about kissin the wife and kids and drinkin Bud on 2 separate interviews.There is no way he didn,t do that on purpose and he got a nice check for it.You watch,you will see him on Bud commercials soon.The first thing I thought of is how he stiffed Colorado based Coors who has put money into sports(Coors Field).He didn,t mention beer,he said Bud which means 100% he pulled the ole Disneyland ploy for Bud.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
If he did get paid a boat load of money, good for him.

Offer any of us $3 million, most of us would probably say whatever they wanted us to.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts