The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another new survival show coming out next week. I've been watching the Dual Survival show, and I'll probably watch this one too. It already has something more to offer than Dual Survival... Ruth England!

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
I'm in the middle of building a new house and haven't had TV in about two and a half months, missed duel survival....looks like I better hurry up and get it done or at least hook the dish back up temporarily.

·
Registered
3,722 Posts
Nothin' says survival like a fake blonde

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL..... just watching some of the previews Tracker found. This may not be as interesting as I thought... I'll probably still watch it though...

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I found myself predictably laughing at the girl a few times. My wife would never do anything like that though! LOL! It was ok...

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Anyone watch it? How was it?
Didn't get the house done or temporarily hooked up, we decided to get new service and the direct TV installer is coming tomorrow. I'll check out the reruns.

·
Registered
6,032 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
LOL.... it was ok. Nobody can touch Les Stroud though!!!

I can't wait for his new show to come out in September.... Les Stroud Beyond Survival!

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
I watched it last night as well. It was ok, would have been better if they were eaten by pyrahna's though.

·
Registered
10,314 Posts
The SF guy would be OK if he did not have to baby his whiny wife all the time, was ridiculous.

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
I saw two episodes, the second was better than the first. Its ok and I'll continue to watch it because its better than most other stuff on "the tube".
The first episode I saw was the Amazon one. Did anyone else notice the well beaten path that he ran down when she was screaming down by the stream?

·
Registered
912 Posts
I like Mykles calm, low voice when he give instructions to Ruth. "OK baby, now cut the opossums head off with the knife"

1 - 19 of 19 Posts