The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm thinking bout applying to the show to be on it....what i'm looking for is a partner from the pike/monro/wayne/lackawanna county area to give it a go with....but i want to get to know what the both of us have woods wise to do this after a years time period if they are still taking people for the show then....which does not pay the winners anything, but i want to do it anyway....a little bout myself to see if you want to join up with me....

i'm 50 now and never smoked....

my doc gave me an 8 out of 10 on my health....

i did have brain surgery in august 2006 to remove a tumor from behind my right ear that left me with some nerve damage on my right where i can't run as fast as i used to, but not where i can't do man tracker, even though you see people running on the show....i don't plan on even being seen by him

i know map, compass and sun reading to point me in right direction....

hit me up with a pm and see what we have in common and maybe do some late season hunting in 3B, 3D and 3C this year
.........bob

·
Registered
3,320 Posts
Bob,
Hope you find a partner and get on the show.....wish I had the time I'd love to join you.

Let us know if you do.

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah i'll post up if/when it happens and the air date/time/channel....come on folks ya can't be scared of a guy on a horse
.......bob

·
Registered
3,634 Posts
Bob, my schedule is to hectic to dream of anything like that. But it sounds like alot of fun. Good luck and keep us updated.

·
Registered
10,309 Posts
Don't meet yer recruitment requirements.

Good Luck with yer journey!

·
Registered
4,163 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
still looking for someone who we can train together in the area of compass knowledge and navigating the woods with and without one, come on folks there has to be at least one of ya out there
....i'm 50 so a few years in either direction is fine "IF" ya think ya can keep up
........bob

1 - 10 of 10 Posts