The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have this video?

I'd like to know your take on the video itself. I do not know how to tear down my Glock any further than field stripping it.

I'd also like to ask if anyone would allow me to borrow their video for approximately a week and then I would return it.

·
Registered
12,211 Posts
What are you looking to do with your Glock? There are a ton of YouTube resources out there on taking these firearms down to bare metal/ plastic.
I switched the mag releases on all of min to a right hand release because I have a broken right hand thumb that does not allow me to use it to dump the mag, done by YouTube instruction. Also, replaced the firing pin, upgraded all sorts of other parts with "after-market" pieces by virtue of YouTube how-to videos.
What does this video you are looking for have that makes it special? I'd like to see it too. I think....

This is just one of many.

·
Registered
574 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What are you looking to do with your Glock? There are a ton of YouTube resources out there on taking these firearms down to bare metal/ plastic.
I switched the mag releases on all of min to a right hand release because I have a broken right hand thumb that does not allow me to use it to dump the mag, done by YouTube instruction. Also, replaced the firing pin, upgraded all sorts of other parts with "after-market" pieces by virtue of YouTube how-to videos.
What does this video you are looking for have that makes it special? I'd like to see it too. I think....

This is just one of many.

It's funny, I'm usually the first person to tell others to Google something and watch a video about it. I actually did just that about 15 minutes after I posted this thread.

It's a video about tear down and replacing parts. The same thing that YouTube videos show.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts