The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to give a good word about Majestic Trails in Smethport, Pa.

A few friends, along with my wife and I, went riding there a few weeks ago. I was riding my motorcycle while they were on their ATV's. I was pleasantly surprised with the quality of their trails, and how well they were marked and maintained. I was also happy to see that they put the terrain to proper use and that it wasn't flat and boring riding. It's one of the only ATV (and dirtbike friendly) parks I'd actually go back to.

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Nice. I'd like to find a side by side trail park. To take wide on a casual run. No mud bogs or rock hopping

None in my area

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
NoMojo said:
Rode aoaa couple weeks ago. Its a.nice place.
I took a Friday off work (in early August) to ride with a co-worker and his friends at Anthracite Outdoor Adventure Area. I drove the 2.5 hours down there, paid the ride fee and waited an hour for them to show up late. Unfortunately; I didn't make it to the first trail head before a roller on the primary (drive) pulley broke and rendered the CVT tranny useless going forward, but mostly funtional in reverse.
So, I drove it the 1/2 mile back to the parking area in reverse.

Once I was back to the parking lot, I managed to winch the 'ol Prairie back into the truck and then I drove the 2.5 hours back home. That is the extent of my riding at AOAA.

The other riders had a good time though.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts