The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Main Archery Season over in Pa., Comes back in after X-Mas. More in Post.
Well here are some of the bucks I was holding out on for Archery. The first pic was the only one that moved past my stand in the day time. All the rest stayed on there nocturnal schedule due to being on public highly pressured land. The day this nice 8 pointer walked by I was off to hunt but we had an unexpected death in the family & family comes first. I only have the first day of rifle to hunt now. There was no sign of the rut while hunting here but noticed last week a lot of chasing, but the season is over. Just seemed to be a late rut near me. The last pic with the 2 bucks in it, the buck on the left is a 6 pointer (has no brow points) that I did pass on the first day of the season. Thanks & Enjoy the pics.

·
Banned
252 Posts
nice bucks man,yes family does come first.are you addicted to the cameras like me.never had one till this year and im having more fun with the cams than i am hunting.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yep the cameras are nice. I have a Moultrie I60, Bushnell Trophy & LTL Acorn

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I've had good luck with all 3 so far. The Moultrie is big compared to the other 2, But it u can see the battery life & how many pics it took on the outside of the camera. The other 2 u have to open up. I also use a bear box on all my cams w/python lock. A lot of bears near my house. They like to chew on plastic for some reason!!! Smell or whats in the plastic.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts