The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,498 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Patterson New Jersey, had 4 of their great people charged in voter fraud for problems with up to 800 mail in ballets. Happened a few days ago, did not seem to make any major news. I had to look hard to find the pictures of the four, that were charged. Found the pictures, kind of looked like they were not white. I did not see in bold print anywhere who benefited from their actions. My own thought is they were a few liberals, doing what they are known for. Wide spread mail in voting fraud will get biden elected. They need to stop mail in voting, in most cases. Trump 2020

·
Registered
4,431 Posts
It has it's place but shouldn't be allowed for just anyone who's too lazy to go and vote in person.
I've even know of it being abused by people that are very law abiding individuals. In one case, it was a daughter doing the vote and mailing in the ballot for her mother that had Alzheimer's disease. She used the excuse that her mother would't know how to fill out the form, and she knew how her mother would have voted, maybe. Still not right, then again she also had power of attorney, so maybe it was legal, don't know.

Reactions: bohunr

·
Registered
472 Posts
The problem with mail in voting is that ballots are handled by postal workers who are union workers and always support Democrats, so they could make sure some ballots get lost in the mail if they are going to or coming from Republican strongholds.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts