The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Magpul announced last Night it would be changing where it would be doing business out of due to strict gun control measures passes last Night in colorado. Wonder where they will go next or If this will hinder production or If any other companies will be following suit soon. I would love PA to get a company like them but considering we r in between Maryland and new York I dont see it happening.

·
Registered
39 Posts
PA has Lancer Systems, look them up. I think they are just as good, if not better than magpul. I might be a little biased, considering i have done work with them (me being in the plastics industry). they are a great company and make awesome mags that are durable as any other. Check out some of the torture test videos on youtube of lancer mags.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ive heard of them before. Im just saying I dont think theyll move in between to liberal states.

·
Super Moderator
7,772 Posts
Did anyone else catch the reference to the ESOS boycott by Magpul? They basically said that if the boycott could do THAT, a similar boycott would kill their business, and thus they could not stay in CO if legislation was enacted such as that which was proposed.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts