The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Are there any monthly/bi-monthly saltwater fishing magazines available that focus on the Chesapeake/Maryland/Virginia areas? Looking for a subscription I could give as a gift.

·
Premium Member
23,866 Posts
glock3540 said:
Are there any monthly/bi-monthly saltwater fishing magazines available that focus on the Chesapeake/Maryland/Virginia areas? Looking for a subscription I could give as a gift.
For many years I subscribed to The Mid-Atlantic FISHERMAN which was a great weekly publication but was cancelled about a year ago. Now it only covers the Jersey/Del areas.

·
Registered
352 Posts
I enjoy Coastal Fisherman which covers Ocean City and Indian River. I liked it even better when Dale Timmons owned it, but Larry does a good job too. Not really a magazine, but a weekly report.

·
Registered
11 Posts
No VA coverage, and Chesapeake is minimal, but it's the only one I know of that does it at all. VA/MD seems to be a dead area in magazine/online coverage. It seems to be NJ and up, or NC and down, lol.

·
Premium Member
23,866 Posts
RichFjr said:
No VA coverage, and Chesapeake is minimal, but it's the only one I know of that does it at all. VA/MD seems to be a dead area in magazine/online coverage. It seems to be NJ and up, or NC and down, lol.
Thanx Rich. In a way thats good!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts