The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
7,134 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone have any experience on how fast the oral antibiotics begin alleviating Lyme symptoms? Just looking for general expectations, I know every case is different.

A tiny little bugger got me and I've been down & out for 3 days. Started meds today.

I found the bite just over a week ago, but there was no rash and no symptoms. The rash (small and non bullseye) and symptoms, which hit like a dang train, appeared together 4 days later.

When in doubt, get checked out.
And maybe buy some guinea fowl for around the house.

·
Banned
40,543 Posts
Doesn't seem like you're gonna get any answers to your question. I think there are too many variables involved. Like you said, every case is different. Good luck and I hope you get through it quickly as possible.

·
Registered
3,100 Posts
I had 2 bullseye rashes 15years ago. One in spring and another in fall both were visible. I went to Dr. they ordered bloodwork but put me on pills(antibiotics) right away.

Other than the rash I had no other symptoms and the DR. never gave me positive reports on my bloodwork so I'm not sure if I was infected or the Dr. just figured the pills worked.

Since then any of my outdoor clothing has been soaked in permathin. So I can't comment on new treatments - Goodluck

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.