The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My buddy lost his license,, can he go to gander mountain and have it replaced?

·
Registered
240 Posts
Yes. He can go to any issuing agent... The PALS system can handle it.

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks wasn't sure if he had to contact the game comm. or not.

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
He might just be able to go online and print a replacement.

I thought that was going to be a feature of the new system.

I bought my archery and muzzle tags online and printed them from home.

WV Gino

·
Registered
4,044 Posts
UPDATE:

I just checked. It appears that the main license would have to be mailed to your buddy if he applied for a replacement online at the GC web site. Archery and muzzle tags can be reprinted but not he main license.

He needs to go to a PALS agent if he needs a new license right away.

WV Gino

·
Registered
3,416 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info

·
6,450 Posts
i found one yesterday on a gamelands in armstrong county the guy had it in a fishing license holder that pin isnt tough enough for brush in my opinion. it got returned to the rightful owner it turned out he only lived a couple miles away

·
Registered
5,787 Posts
Cool find, I lost mine once in the thick stuff on a game lands and did not even know it till someone called me that night and told me they found my license..

·
Super Moderator
4,589 Posts
I lost one once.Retraced my path and found it.It was kind of hard to remember the path though.I found it hanging on a branch.

·
Registered
12,198 Posts
I thought I had lost mine last week and was in a Level 10 panic looking all over the place for it. I mentiond to my son that I was going to have to drive to Berks County and try to find it at the last place I hunted and was not hopeful I would find it. Guess what? He found it in the driveway a few days ago and put it in the glove compartment of my car. I was so happy he found it, but a bit annoyed that he had not told me.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
That's why I always tie my pin to my jacket. Just a short section of cord through the loop of the license pin to either the loop on the coat license goes through, or in my case, the hanging loop on the inside of the collar.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts