The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My dog got out of the run at the trainer. My wife is going to kill me if anything happens to this dog.I havent even told her yet. Heading up in the AM to look but leaving for vacation on Sat. morning for florida. Ugh...

·
Registered
20,016 Posts
Good Luck, hope they find her before you leave to head up.

The trainer should be out looking since the dog was in his run and his charge.

·
Registered
670 Posts
There may be some 'lost dog" facebook group that might help to post your info on. I'v seen it help in some cases.

·
Registered
20,016 Posts
That's great, now you can enjoy your vacation.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Brittanyman,

Good news on the safe return of your dog.

Sorry in advance for hijacking your post, but can you PM me with information on the trainer. Young kids and a demanding work schedule has prevented me from giving my current dog the time she needs/deserves. I am considering outside help to tighten her up this summer. Tried to PM you, but your inbox is full.

Thanks and Enjoy your vacation.

·
Registered
400 Posts
Great news , my young dog is also at a trainer and I wondered what they would do about it if they lost your dog?

·
Registered
1,446 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sent you a PM uplander.... I knew I wouldnt be able to sleep so I just headed up there last night. She crossed the road in front of me not far from the trainer around 430 am. She was a little dirty but was one happy pup to see her dad ha. She is staying with the B.I.L. until I get back then she will go back to the trainer. She could barely hold her head up on the way home.

·
Registered
90 Posts
You did the right thing....I'm sure most of us would've done likewise. Who knows how things might've turned out if you hadn't driven up when you did.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts