The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,189 Posts
Have send out to the game commission for a lost license just like an Anterless license. There is a form in the game book.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Yes... as per the regulations you must mail a completed form and $6.70 for the license to the County treasurer that your originally applied for . You much include your CID number, WMU for the unit your applied and received the tag for, you Name, phone number, city, state and zip code, date of birth and the date.. You must also sign the application AND state if yo harvested an antlerless deer for the license you lost. You can probably get a new regulation book where you purchased your original license..

·
Registered
661 Posts
I went to the county treasurer and supplied the number of the tag that I never received in the mail, along with my cancelled check showing that they cashed my check, and they issued me a new antlerless license

·
Registered
4,016 Posts
I lost my antlerless tag a few years ago. I just went to the county treasurers office. They looked up that I had paid for one and then re-issued me a replacement license. I think I had to pay another $6.70.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts