The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Another RD has bitten the dust up here in NEPA...getting frustrating just waiting to see when corporate is going to get us somebody who will last long enough to see projects, banquets and other fundraisers through for at least a year before heading for greener pastures!

Just had to vent!

·
Registered
1,528 Posts
We had hopes that Dan was finally get us where we needed to be. 4 years and 4 reps of is it 5

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
WHat kind of background does a RD have to have...Biology?

Or do they look for someone that just wants to help raise funds, increase awareness and help chapters get started?

·
Registered
862 Posts
Yes, IT's to bad that Dan got let go.....
I think he was doing a good job. But then i'm sure i don't know the hole store. Let just hope we can get someone thats going to stay longer than 6months.

John, R.D. just have to be like a good salemen...someone like you would be great at it. But you have to drive alot .

·
Registered
114 Posts
Our new RD is Tripp Way - let's welcome him. I will miss Dan, but I'm going to do my best to work with the new guy. I hope he sticks around. Sincerely,

·
Registered
8,708 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Tripp is going to take over NY and N.PA, as well as, control the New England states??? Sounds like an awful lot for a newbie...or a veteran for that matter.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts