The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
nice gatling gun with the rare black barrel type magazine, how many rounds does it hold? planing on using this chuck season eh

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Might make some chuck sausage lol

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
just for size reference, plus its hot out

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
that would be better than a hot tub time machine

·
Registered
13,869 Posts
sweet! better let me know when we're gonna make the super cider for the annual sheep race!

she's a good woman

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
100+ year old sausage stuffer I could use tommorrow, I think I'll keep her

·
Registered
80 Posts
Tater, I bought a horn style stuffer from Cabelas and hated it. Took it back and bought one of these Enterprise Presses. Couldnt be happier! Mine is a 4 quart and works great. Did you get the basket for the inside? Made a little cider last year that was superb. It is amazing that these are still around after 100 years.

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
yea i got the basket, i got everything but the nozzles. i been wanting one but never thought i would get one. wife found it in her parents basement

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Tater, you should never never chase all that great food you make with a bad beer!! lol

·
Registered
4,209 Posts
the only bad beer is one that isn't open yet.

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
rd22 said:
Tater, you should never never chase all that great food you make with a bad beer!! lol

no soup for you

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
They aren't really rare but they go for a good chunk of change. One in the condition of mine would sell for around $200

·
Registered
1,539 Posts
Tater, A few years ago i bought a wiper ring on ebay that fits the #35 16lb. press. It was the best thing i ever bought to go along with my press. I will take a pic of it and post it here later. I have been looking for them since and can't find them. It eliminates any bypass while stuffing. And wipes the walls clean while you are pressing. After i got my ez-pak water stuffer i don't us my press anymore.
PS Chop-rite is your place for replacement parts if you didn't already know.

·
Super Moderator
23,763 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
The wipers are still on ebay. You can use a e gallon baggie to then no clean up

1 - 20 of 21 Posts