The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I have been a member of the boards for awhile. I live in Muncy, 45 yo, hunted or went out w/ others since I was 10, not hunted for a couple of years but looking to get back into it. The primary reasons for that is 1)son decided he wasn't interested. 2)no place to hunt (other than state ground or w/in situations that I don't enjoy). So, I am trying to find a good bunch of guys to hunt with. Anyone know of any camps looking for safe, fun, responsible, hard working members please give me a yell at [email protected]. Some of my criteria would be: w/in 1 hour of Williamsport/Muncy, have a cabin that can be used year round, responsible, ethical members that don't drink WHILE hunting. Leases would be fine as long as there is a place to stay. Appreciate it, have a good holiday. Jeff

·
Registered
523 Posts
The best I can do it put you on a waiting list. However you are more then welcome to join us at camp for some hunting. I know during the first week of rifle season we charge $10.00 a night this includes all your meals and a warm bed.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
if anyone knows any camps open or hears anything, I am still looking. Thanks!

·
Registered
9,683 Posts
I'm quite a bit further than 1 hour, but would be happy to have you "try out" for my regular group here in Bedford Co. No cabin, but I have a bunkhouse for use during hunting season. If you need any details feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
You are welcome to come to our camp. We are a state forest lease in bald eagle, couple miles from tiaghdaton state forest in union county. To become a perspective member you must hunt with us in deer season at least one day, then you can apply, and be voted on in march of folowing year to become prospective. After that come to cabin events, work days, and in november meeting could be voted in, we will have an opening. We pot hunt opening day and drive the rest if there are enough guys. We drink beer, but not while we hunt. Some guys might have one at dinner time between drives, but with a meal. We are also open for bear and have functions throughout the year. We are a few minutes from white deer creek for trout fishing. If you would like i could meet you sometime out there so you could get a feel. Anytime you can use the cabin except for occasionally someone will reserve it for a week in the summer. Maybe it will be a fit for the both of us, no harm in trying. take 80w to mile run exit make a left and at tee make a right stay on that road parallel to 80 till you cross over 80 and make first right. first cabin on right with double outhose white, has buckhorn hunting camp sign above porch. e-mail or pm me.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts