The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
68 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I found a camp I like that is on 153 between SB Elliot and Parker Dam. I am looking for two more families that would be intersested in camp purchase. I am 39 and have a 10 year old son. I am mostly looking to go fishing and use the camp primarily in the summer. May go bear hunting, but not likely for deer, since I have about 50 acres in Indiana County that take care of that. I will still use the camp some in the winter, but Fishing and vacation is my primary reason for wanting camp. Current asking price on Camp is $65,000. Camp has oil heat, electric, and shower. 24x38 open layout. Contact me if you want more info. No smoking is a must. Prefer light or no drinking. Want a place that I can take my wife and 10 year old and be comfortable. Figure that three primary members is best for 2 out of three on voting. Base investment should be under $30,000 and $2,000 per year (based on taxes and current running costs)

·
Registered
1,160 Posts
Just was wondering where this camp was for sale, I have a camp in the same location off Rt 153 near the Colby Road

1 - 3 of 3 Posts