The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so neither my wife or I have had time to shoot in quite some time, but the last time we were able to get out she enjoyed it. Problem is I am about 5'9 and 200 pounds, shes 5'4 and half my size. Even my 20 gauge winchester pump is way too long for her to swing and shoot comfortably. I'd love to let her try a few options out before I spend the money on getting her something of her own. Furthermore, we'd love to meet some new people up here who enjoy similar outdoor pursuits. If there are any couples in our area that want to get together and shoot some weekend I would happily pick up the clays and shells to do so. PM me if interested, thanks

·
Registered
10 Posts
My husband and I keep running into the same issues.. I have a Thompson Center inline. That I like and I'm about your wife size. I stand at 5'3. I also have a 20 and a 410 gauge single shot that works for me. If it help you any. I don't live near you to let her try mine but just some ideals to look at.

·
Banned
26,979 Posts
I bought my grandson a Franchi AL .20 Ga. He is of slender build and still growing. I spen another 80 bucks and got a youth/womans stock and installed it. It fits him well, he doen;t mind the recoil and whn he grown I will put the adult stock back on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts