The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to speak to someone who has hunted at Deerfield Plantation in South Carolina. Please contact me at milbry18 at gmail.com

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Good luck if you do book
My group was considering going down there this year, but had two guys back out so we canned the thought. Loridr has had some great posts about that place over the years, take any advice you can from him.

·
Registered
12,252 Posts
Loridr is the only reference that you will need. Actually if you look at his posts every year in October you will see what Deerfield is all about. That place is definitely on my bucket list.

·
Registered
19,190 Posts
I've been to Deerfield 3x in the past, going for the 4th time again in a few weeks (gonna meet loridr down there!). Great place. Alot of land, alot of stands, great guides and staff. One great thing @ Deerfield is you can shoot a doe or a buck at each sitting. So if you book a 5 day hunt and shoot something on day 1, you aren't sitting there twiddling your thumbs the rest of the week. They do have hogs as well you can pop while deer hunting. I've always done well down there, really looking forward to the upcoming trip!

BH

1 - 5 of 5 Posts