The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all. As of a few years ago, my lifestyle only allows me to hunt from December 20-January 4 each year. For this reason I have gotten into Flintlock hunting over the past few years. I usually hunt a few days in Potter County and a few days in 5B/5C. I hunt public land in 5B/5C and for the first time this year I bought an anterless tag for 5C. If anyone is looking to remove a few more deer from their property (or knows someone that is) please let me know. Particularly, I am hoping to hunt in the southern counties that comprise 5C. I will be hunting in 5C on December 21-23 (firearms antlerless) and December 31-Jan 2. I would also be grateful for permission to hunt private ground in 5B during the flintlock season. I have one brother that just started flintlock hunting last year. If I could bring him along as well, that would be great. I do not have any money to pay for hunting privileges; however, I would be willing to share the harvest or give the harvest to the landowner. It has been a few years since I harvested a deer, and I thought I would at least post a request. Thank you for the consideration.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts