The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my son has expressed an interest in hunting, specifically bow hunting. He does not have a father figure in his life and would love to go hunting and fishing with another male figure.

·
Registered
2,870 Posts
I hope someone can help you out with this in your area. If I was closer I would love to help him out.

·
Super Moderator
4,554 Posts
You have come to the right place! Im sure someone from that area would be willing to help out!

·
Registered
167 Posts
I live in Lancaster and would be willing to talk more with you and get some more details. You can PM me if you would like.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
NICE JOB MOM on taking the step for the love of your son and his interest in hunting!!!

I would help if I was in that area. My kids actually like to show other kids things they learned as much as I do.

I wish you the best and am here for help, I don't know everyone here but many of them, and if you have questions, concerns or need some confidence on who exactly you are meeting or allowing to mentor your son, PLEASE send me a PM or e-mail if you need too.

GREAT folks here but it is the internet. As owner of the site , I am here to help and want to do what I can to make sure this goes off really well.

I got faith in most of this gang here, but as a Parent want to make sure you have the ability to do a little checking first.

John

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
I believe your son already has an invite to come observe our pheasant hunt on Saturday. Hope you can make it.

·
Registered
5,590 Posts
Great to see a Mom reach out to sportsmen and sportswomen so her son can experience something we all love.

If you and your son ever get to western Pa. Give me a shout. I'm sure we can hook you both up with a hunt.

·
Registered
535 Posts
Wish I was closer. If you ever get up here to southern clinton county let me know. I would be happy to share a hunt with him/both of you.

·
Registered
3,386 Posts
If you were in the Southwestern part of the state, I would be honored to take the young buck out.

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Can not help with bow hunting but Spring Gobbler and trout fishing is a possibility.
Feel free to PM with contact info. I am not local but have a camp in Huntingdon Cty. I also travel to Flyfish for trout.
Smage

·
Registered
1,616 Posts
Im not a Bow Hunter Bot if your son ever wants to go out duck or goose hunting i am more then welcome to take him out and show him the ropes....I take a 13 yr old out now all the time ... and i am from Lebanon Also

1 - 14 of 14 Posts