The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2020 has been a kick in the shorts with cancelled hunts, rescheduled hunts, and booked hunters having to back out because of work and vacation changes caused by the shut downs. Therefore I have some openings available on a couple of my hunts if anyone is interested in participating?

1) South Carolina Hog Hunt (2 openings available) Crossbow/Firearm ONLY!
The outfitter is in Erhardt, South Carolina. Home
Arrive in camp on Sunday August 9th.
Hunt on the 10th, 11th & 12th.
Depart on Thursday the 13th.

All meals and lodging included in the hunt. Hunt cost: $1000.00. Three day license is separate and is $43.00. Licenses can be purchased online @ SCDNR

Hunts are generally 4 hour sets from 2 hours before dark until 2 hours after dark, but if the cameras are showing different movement patterns hunt schedules will be adjusted accordingly. The outfitter will provide Nite Site infrared (if needed) that attach to your current setup. We'll set them up the day we arrive at camp.

2) Ontario Fall Bear Hunt (2 openings available) Archery ONLY!
This is my bear hunt that was pushed back from the spring because of the border closure. I've hunted here for several years both spring and fall with nearly 100% success rates.
Arrive in camp Friday August 28th.
Hunt on the 29th, 30th, 31st, 1st, 2nd & 3rd.
Depart on Friday September 4th.

Lodging, breakfast and after hunt meals included. Boats and motors provided for morning fishing. Hunt cost: $2600.00 CN ($1900.00 U.S. @ todays exchange rate) License sold separately $232.00 + Outdoors Card $8.57. License can be purchased online @ https://www.ontario.ca/page/hunting-licence-non-residents-ontario

Hunts are 4 hour evening sets.

Anyone interested in either of these hunts please pm me. They will be offered on a first come basis. Thank you!

·
Registered
609 Posts
Spoke to Tbrom about the hunt and I cant make it but it sounds like a great trip and a good chance to get a bear

·
Registered
18,563 Posts
This bear hunt is a blast. You can't beat the setting on Herridge Lake. Already getting some of my stuff together and crossing my fingers that the border opens up.

·
Registered
1,807 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I was corresponding with 3 people thru PM's about the bear hunt. If anyone is having trouble PMing because of the forum change I can be emailed at [email protected] Thanks!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts