The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

Looking for Hunters, SW Pa.

3K views 12 replies 10 participants last post by  pumpgun 
#1 ·
I'm looking for some people to hunt with, deer, bear, coyotes, groundhogs. I live near the Westmoreland County Fairgrounds, and hunt the Laurel Mountains. I also have a hunting/fishing camp near the Virginia Farms Gamelands. My friends wives tell them they have too much "work" to do. A few beers at the end of the day is fine with me! Send me a PM.

#5 ·
That is a shame on the wives it is true ....You can always get a new wife she MIGHT even be better than the first one...Hunting is life. Its always rewarding ...Marriage thats another issue, Good Luck in your search. I would take you up if not for my present position...

#9 ·
Wow !!! didnt mean to to add to an already too high divorce rate....Octagon if thats the case you can move some of your huntin stuff over to my crib so you dont lose it in your divorce LOL . I just hate to see hunters stop or drastically cut back because of a wife(seen tooo much of it w / my friends) ...kids totally dfferent ball game but wives....SOMETIMES are replaceable...all about bein happy and compromise NOT control...

Good Luck to all hunters both male and female(Male spouses can be this way too) this year...

#11 ·
264WinMag said:
I'm looking for some people to hunt with, deer, bear, coyotes, groundhogs. I live near the Westmoreland County Fairgrounds, and hunt the Laurel Mountains. I also have a hunting/fishing camp near the Virginia Farms Gamelands. My friends wives tell them they have too much "work" to do. A few beers at the end of the day is fine with me! Send me a PM.

im down! i live in bridgeville, all the hunting ive done has been back in the Chambersburg area (south central PA), so i have no knowledge of where to go around this area but im game to meet up and atleast get out into the woods with another hunter

#12 ·
I leave for the the first 2 weeks of spring gobbler and i leave thursday before bear and dont come home until the sunday after the last day of deer season and if my old lady dont like it shes more than welcome to be gone when i get back. I tell her that every year and that ain't ever gonna change. PERIOD!

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.