The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Me and my fiance finally moved into are house. So I can finally get a hunting partner I'm in search of a gsp for bird and waterfowl. The fiance wants a noviascotia duck toller if any one has any insight on them or any breeders thanks.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Not looking for a top blood line pup. I want something I can spend time with and train.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Talked with someone yesterday that's getting one from Dusty W gsp somewhere near the Poconos. Don't know anything about them but might be worth checking out.

·
Registered
1,972 Posts
Oh yeah, there's another guy local to me that breeds them. I know he was into the trials for a while, don't know much about them either but called Hidden Valley kennels. Being that he was into competition dogs (expensive??) this may not suit what you're looking for but another option to check out.

·
Registered
20,862 Posts
I've seen some good dogs come out of Warrior mark kennels.I got mine from Mar Mac kennels near Erie and I'm more than satisfied.You should be able to get one from $600-$900.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
I've seen some good dogs come out of Warrior mark kennels.I got mine from Mar Mac kennels near Erie and I'm more than satisfied.You should be able to get one from $600-$900.

Would second Warriors Mark Kennels.

·
Registered
420 Posts
Dusty W GSP's But they shut down taken deposits for a bit I hunted over their dogs now I have two of my own and they are hunting machines Jenn handles the breeding part and Mike handles the training. If you get one and looking to have him trained give Mike a call, you won't be disappointed. They are off 209 of the Jim Thorpe exit on the pike.

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thank you every one for the recommendations will check them out i really appreciate it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
River ridge gsp hes near donegal pa. I have 2 dogs from him. My females mom is out of river ridge her dad is out of warriors mark. My males mom is out of river ridge and the dad is out of another guy I know. Both are great hunting dog/family dogs.

·
Registered
1,476 Posts
Planning on hunting the Toller or just a pet?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts