The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone! I just moved to PA about 2 months ago and I am looking for a good place to hunt rabbit around here. I am looking mainly in the Lebanon, Lancaster, central PA-ish area.
If you have any insight or would like to share any good rabbit hunting spots, I will greatly appreciate it. Thank you

·
Banned
1,009 Posts
Where abouts in lebanon?..mostly only public gamelands is in mt gretna area...have hunted small game there for years...can't recall ever having the chance to shoot a rabbit in that area...im sure there may be some around...but your best luck would be to have a dog and push the hedge rows and woods bordering fields...and there are plenty of those out there....there is 7 months or so till season so that should give you plenty of time to figure something out
hah

·
Registered
475 Posts
welcome to the site. go online to the game commission site and look for map of game lands in your area. you shouldn't have to drive too far. good luck ,you might want to get a dog.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thank you guys for the quick response! I live in Womelsdorf at the moment, so around that area.
I will check out that website as well. Thank you

·
Registered
146 Posts
We are always looking for members at Lebanon county BC. Very good amount of rabbits and almost 300 acres of running grounds. I'm still laid off for a few Weeks so if you want to check out the grounds and do some running let me know.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts