The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As some of you saw, my cousin ended up selling our female a week or so ago. My uncle was pretty upset as he couldn't take her as a kenneled dog where he lived. Now that she's gone he has his wife talked into a pup for the house and asked me to look around. I've been keeping an eye on a few other forums and gave Art Metts a call as well but was wondering what you guys may know about. Looking for something medium fast speed as he/she will be running with my brother and my 15" reggie males so they'll need to keep up since they are pretty fast. He doesn't have a preference on bloodline but I would like to find something bred well. I'd even be willing to maybe go with something in the upper medium speed area if it should have better line control. Of course you never know with a pup but trying to match the dogs up as best I can for now.

·
Registered
1,049 Posts
I may know of a big male that would be about 3 months old if you are interested?? It is out of two dogs that we run. If interested let me know and I will give you details and check on availability...

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Sure, just shoot me a PM with the info on him. I'm in the info gathering stages right now. Problem is everyone is at the world hunt so it's hard to get a hold of anyone.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts