The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a decent inexpensive coyote call. It needs to be electronic. My goal this winter is to shoot my first coyote. Any recommendations?

·
Registered
4,445 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Furtaker Ron said:
What do you consider inexpensive?
I knew somebody was going to ask...since I am just getting into it, I would say the first call I buy should be under 100 bucks.

·
Registered
927 Posts
Just make your own caller with a pa speaker and mini 9v amp from radio shack, there is a website call varmitals.com i belive, he has intructions with pictures its very easy, it wont be cordless but you can get 50ft mono speaker cables for 5$ on amazon, then just dowbload calls from westernrivers.com or his page they are free. youll be at under 50$ asuming you have a mp3. I used this exact set up for 2 years and it works well plus your not limited to any memory there are tons of free sound files out there. Good luck!

·
Registered
927 Posts
And if you even consider spending 100 go with a foxpro. any money you spend eleswhere could go towards the 150 you need for a good foxpro.

·
Registered
602 Posts
could look at it this way...first time you call something in youll be addicted for sure. spend alittle more now for a cheaper foxpro that is all you will ever really need.

·
Registered
144 Posts
Got a Johnny Stewart 612 Deluxe for sale in classified. I'm around York and would be willing to work out a good deal for ya. It's a good call for someone who's just getting into it or doesn't wanna spend a lot!

·
Registered
721 Posts
Under $100 check into the ICOTec brand callers I sell, For the Money they cannot be beat...

Foxpro is better, but the least expensive Foxpro is $199.99

·
Registered
295 Posts
I also have a foxpro for sale in the for sale forum. Spitfire for 150.00

1 - 12 of 12 Posts