The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
2,656 Posts
Probably won't be able to pull off an antelope hunt for that price. I did it for $800 once, by I got a free airline ticket with frequent flyer miles. The hog hunt or a southern deer hunt is definitely doable for that price range.

·
Registered
2,286 Posts
Ohio deer hunt with outfitter they provide the farms and lodging for the week you hang stands $1000 plus license first week of November

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
i cant member were i seen it on here but some one went sound and they said they were down ther like 3 or 4 times.. it was in the past month for like 650 they charge you but you can get as many pigs as you want after that for an extra 50$ i would jump on that if i could get some guys to go make it in too a 4 or 5 days an smack like 6-8 pigs would last a year lol
Dave

·
Registered
241 Posts
you said close to home so going to southern states maine or for antelope is pretty far. how about a pennsylvania hog hunt on a preserve? or on a pheasant hunt. or duck or goose hunting? the ohio deer hunt isn't to far and seems reasonable. you can do the duck geese or pheasants for about $2-300 a day the hog hunts are usually $4-600. you just got to figure out what you want to hunt. big game, fowl, varmints.

·
Registered
750 Posts
A few years back when I was out west hunting, I took the time to try to find some place to hunt on my own. I found 2 that I goto every year. My fav is in South Dakota. Last year I stayed with the rancher for 18 days. I harvested 2 antelopes, 2 mariams gobblers, a whitetail around 135" with the bow, anice 4x4 muledeer with gun,2 whitetail does, ALOT of p-dogs, and pheasants you cant believe. This cost me about $2000(plus some manual labor around the ranch) for everything! As I said in a post before you can hunt alot for litle money with the right research. HPA is a start, but with a little more effort and research youll find a ton of hunts far cheaper the you imagined.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.