The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
311 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to get new shoes for my rig. I have been reading a lot of reviews, but just cannot seem to get a clear picture of what the best A/T or M/T tires are out there. Looking for advice from my fellow hunters since we proably have the same driving characteristics. Thank you.

·
Registered
219 Posts
as far as the A/T you cant go wrong with BFG's. I have pro comp M/T ON my 2500 and they have held up well.

·
Registered
3,119 Posts
I've got the pro comp xtreme MT's on my 2500 and love them so far, put about 6k miles on them and they seem to be holding up well. Stay away from the Nitto's, they didn't last long at all for me and the tracation in the mud was OK at best.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I like my Cooper Discoverer S/T
Worked well so far. Running 33" on a stock 2500.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I have always had B/F all terrain on my Wrangler and loved them. I now have Firestone Destination A/T on my Ram 1500 and they are holding up well. They ride nice on roadway and have good traction in mud and snow. They are a little less expensive than the B/F 's. Just my two cents, I would avoid the mud terrains if you drive mostly roadways. They really hum when you are moving and they are soft and wear quick

·
Registered
138 Posts
You should give the General Grabber AT tires a look. They are the same tread as a BFG AT but are priced better. Mine are holding up well on my 2500.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts