The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for a hard hunting adult beagle. It doesn't need papers and it's not going to be trialed so it doesn't need to be perfect. It just needs to have a lot of hunt, get into the thick stuff and circle a rabbit. A dog that's a little faster is preferred but not too picky there, just as long as it's not a peanut roller. Looking to spend no more than 300. I know there are a few on BFSO but wanted to see if you guys knew of any out there too. Thanks!

Eric

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
I had a hound out of there. Boy was he fast, I mean fast. Good dog though, had to get rid of him because of his speed.

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks kiotee...I'll look him up now.

also, I just checked the funds and I can go 500 on a dog so if that opens up any other options that someone may know about just let me know.

·
Registered
2,550 Posts
jk6140 said:
I had a hound out of there. Boy was he fast, I mean fast. Good dog though, had to get rid of him because of his speed.
His dogs are something aint they?...He only messes with the best stock...

·
Registered
3,998 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Well, I gave him a call last night and left a message. He had a female available on his site but she's gone so I don't know if he has any adult dogs or not. I'll let you know if he gets back to me. Thanks again!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts