The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
602 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking for someone preferably around greene county to do a coyote if anyone has any recommendations I'd appreciate it

·
Registered
1,128 Posts
Sherm's Taxidermy in Marianna. Has done a turkey, a couple of deer and a fish for me. Great work and highly recommended. Has work hanging in Gander Mountain and had some at Dick's in Washington. I promise you will not be disappointed with his work.

·
Registered
4,887 Posts
Dales taxidermy in Scenery Hill (Washington County on route 40). Not positive about coyote mounts. ..

·
Registered
1,166 Posts
Backwoods said:
Acme Taxidermy. Dave is the best.
I just dropped a coyote off a couple of weeks ago for a mount

Dales taxidermy in Scenery Hill (Washington County on route 40). Not positive about coyote mounts. ..

I know that Dale has been sick. Not sure he is still taking work.

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Like the OP I'm looking for someone to do a mount on my first coyote, except I'm located in the eastern part of Allegheny County (Monroeville). Any recommendations out my way? I tried a google search but didn't come up with much. I suspect there are more out there than can be searched on the internet.

·
4,230 Posts
Acme is just on the other side of Greensburg. He does great work on everything but he has done some really cool coyote work in recent years.

Do a user search at the top of the page for Dave Dillon, I know he has posted tons of pictures. Plus he has his own web site too.

·
Registered
987 Posts
1shot2kills said:
Like the OP I'm looking for someone to do a mount on my first coyote, except I'm located in the eastern part of Allegheny County (Monroeville). Any recommendations out my way? I tried a google search but didn't come up with much. I suspect there are more out there than can be searched on the internet.
Bill Solinger in Shelocta. He does phenomenal work. All my buddies and myself and have gone to him for years and his mounts don't get more realistic looking. You would be looking at a 30-40 min drive from Monroeville.

·
Banned
649 Posts
Pataxidermist.org and look under member search , lots of taxidermist around! Sending u a PM I'm in slippery rock

·
Registered
17,208 Posts
remember guys

just because a taxidermist is great at deer his bobcat and coyote mounts may not be that great. always look at the work the taxidermist does before letting go of your hard earned money.

low price doesn't mean good taxidermy and neither does high price, look at the work first.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts