The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
457 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a cheap reasonable taxidermist in 5c looking to get a buck head mount and a rare wood duck I had in my freezer since last year. I know cheap is unrealistic I mean reasonable and does good work thanks.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Mike Zander Taxidermy. He does great work. Reasonably priced and always looks right when finished. 30 years experience. it takes around a year so leave him 50% of money and save for a few more months. His number is in the book . He is somewhat quiet..don't be afraid to ask questions and look around his shop. Take hunting license with you. Green Lane Pa address. You Will Not Be Disapointed.

·
Registered
112 Posts
Deer head and duck.. you are most likely going to spend over $1000 for a good job by any local taxidermist. Maybe do one and the other will hold in freezer around a year. Talk to Mike and he will give you the scoop.

·
Banned
649 Posts
If you want the best wood duck , give Dave Houser in marysville pa a call, look him up at true to life taxidermy.com I think! Best wood ducks around

·
Registered
11,357 Posts
Call Randy Kuntz. Not only will you get great work, but should stay under $700 for both. One of the few that do great work and gives great prices. Click his ad above.

·
Registered
141 Posts
4c_game_chaser said:
Call Randy Kuntz. Not only will you get great work, but should stay under $700 for both. One of the few that do great work and gives great prices. Click his ad above.
x2

1 - 8 of 8 Posts