The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dad found this.A knocked end of an arrow 2 holes in the hind like a field pt. coyote was a muddy mess cause of the night flood. Had to use a hose on this guy.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Re: Look what was in this coyote!

i see a busted arrow,no field point. as i see it didn't hit much, some muscle not much bleeding and what it did clotted up

·
Registered
3,136 Posts

Did the arrow go in from the inside of his hind leg? Almost looks like someone tried the "texas heart shot" on him and it didn't work. As stated above, it's amazing how tough they are!

·
Registered
815 Posts

comblockshooter said:
i see a busted arrow,no field point. as i see it didn't hit much, some muscle not much bleeding and what it did clotted up
yea i dont see a field pt.

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

he said two holes in the end LIKE a fieldpoint not " they shot him with a fieldpoint!!!" you guys read what you want to read sometimes.

·
Registered
657 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

Yea thats what i ment Snyd08 there was 2 holes that were perfect like a field pt in the hide.Thanks bud in not allowing the crucifiction.lol Unreal

·
Registered
904 Posts

probably someone bowhunting and they had an extra fieldtipped arrow in the quiver for "what ifs" and decided not to waste a broadhead

·
Registered
1,043 Posts

for what ifs? why dont you use an OLD broadhead at LEAST for your what ifs.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts

Might have been one of those mechanical broadheads that did not open on contact...

1 - 17 of 17 Posts