The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,650 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last update I was complaining about the deer not eating the lablab and IC cowpeas. Well that all changed last week. They are in it big time now. I set up a cam and caught a bunch of video in the past few days. I included one of a doe wading through and gobbling up the lablab. The other video is of the buck yearling that has been hanging around since his birth last summer. We call him Eddie cause his spikes looked combed back when they were first growing kinda like eddie munster's hair. Anyways, i am surprised that his spikes grew that tall. But then again, I've been taking care of him and the others with turnips, oats, clover last fall. Corn and hay in the winter during the brutal storms. Then some spring time protein feed blocks followed up by the big time clover and now powerplant. He has no reason to leave.....until October. I hope he comes back from his flings and stays awhile though. It would be nice to see what he does next year and the next year. I guess i need a fence and a license to do that though. Thanks for checking it out and ill keep updating.
][/url]
][/url]

·
Registered
27,829 Posts
Wow! That growth is incredible!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts