The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Greetings, fellows. I've got the itch to predator hunt real bad. I've been out on my own for two short stints with no success. I'm from Lock Haven, Clinton County and have a 12 ga. Browning BPS, a new Rem Model 700
Varmint Rifle in 22-250 with a Leupy 6x20x50 long range scope. I also have a Marlin 22cal rifle with a tasco 3x9 scope. My night light setup is a Wicked Light and I just got a Fox Pro Krakatoa game call. So you can see I am dead serious to learn the craft. I work in State College as a sales manager for a car dealer. I am off Sunday and Monday every week if one of you folks would like to give me a few pointers. I would be willing to drive if need be to your location if at all possible. Thanking you all in advance.....and hoping that someone responds. Regards, Rick F.

·
Registered
465 Posts
Hey fultzrick, Google Pennsylvania Predator Hunting Association (PPHA) and try over on their forums. This one isn't visited much by members or nonmembers. You may have better luck over there.

·
Registered
3,736 Posts
Most who try to get into this sport do it on their own because they can't find anyone else goofy enough to get up at Zero Dark Thirty and go out and make shrieking noises in the dark when it is six degrees out.

Seriously, plenty to read and think about on this and other forums, but I can guarantee, you WILL at some point, question your sanity....Good luck

·
Registered
3,101 Posts
Takemrarely said:
Most who try to get into this sport do it on their own because they can't find anyone else goofy enough to get up at Zero Dark Thirty and go out and make shrieking noises in the dark when it is six degrees out.

Seriously, plenty to read and think about on this and other forums, but I can guarantee, you WILL at some point, question your sanity....Good luck
Ain'nt that the truth..LOL

1 - 4 of 4 Posts