The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I sent admin an email thru link on contacts a week or so ago and no reply.
I logged off my home computer and it no longer recognizes my user name and or password. I cant reset because of not recognizing user name. I also cannot log in on my new Iphone
I am on my work computer and occasionally get a popup for a second or so about logging in but disappears before I can read it.
My yahoo email associated with user name is valid. Please reply how to fix this
Thanks, Al

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Apparently some email at Verizon was used . Never used that one. Not sure how it got on here.
I went into the user CP and changed all that info. New passwoed, change email address. and it worked here on my work computer to log on..
It did not work to log on with my Iphone. Will try when I get home on that computer.

·
Registered
2,452 Posts
If I am not mistaken it used to be your email and password. Then a while back after the change it went to "User Name" (Wald Jager) and password. Not sure if I am helping you at all or if I understand the issue you are having. It is just a problem I came across on my phone when I got a new one right after the change.

·
Administrator
14,063 Posts
Sorry for the late response.

Let us know if you have problems at home.

Your original email never came through.

·
Registered
3,645 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
All is well. Only odd thing is iPhone wont accept my original log in name but will accept Wald jager and new password. Home and work computers accept original log in name and new password.

·
Administrator
14,063 Posts
Glad to hear things are better.

I'm still trying to figure out why I can't see pics and some other things.

Have a good day.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts