The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone know of a shop that may carry the Berreta Silverhawk so, that my brother can put his hands on it before purchasing. Most places will only order it and he doesn't want to spend that kind $$$ without even shouldering it. Southeast Pa but, will travel within 1hrs. drive. Thanks !

·
Registered
5,555 Posts
I am not sure if I know of any place close by, but you could either go to the east coast's largerest Beretta Dealer, Joel Etchen Guns, or perhaps Cabelas may have one as well.

·
Registered
378 Posts
http://www.joeletchenguns.com (?)

I used to work in mid-town Manhattan. My idea of a lunch hour on nice days was to walk uptown about 12 blocks from my office to the Beretta Gallery on Madison Avenue. It was a great place to unwind and they would let you look at anything you wanted. They even have a complete gunsmithing shop on premise. For the moment, you'd forget that you were on Madison Ave. in the heart of NYC. (Didn't mean to be so long-winded but I miss going there.)

·
Registered
273 Posts
Setters4Life said:
www.joeletchenguns.com (?)

I used to work in mid-town Manhattan. My idea of a lunch hour on nice days was to walk uptown about 12 blocks from my office to the Beretta Gallery on Madison Avenue. It was a great place to unwind and they would let you look at anything you wanted. They even have a complete gunsmithing shop on premise. For the moment, you'd forget that you were on Madison Ave. in the heart of NYC. (Didn't mean to be so long-winded but I miss going there.)
Gunsmithing service in Manhattan? That is wild. I would never have guessed. I take it you would have to have something shipped to them for work?

·
Registered
378 Posts
45-70bpcr said:
Gunsmithing service in Manhattan? That is wild. I would never have guessed. I take it you would have to have something shipped to them for work?
Yes, very friendly folks in there and easy to talk to. People do bring their guns in there, at least local people I assume are residents. When I inquired about the purchasing of a gun, the salesman explained to me, "When you purchase here, you have 24 hours as a non-resident to get it out of the city to comply with NY state law. If you'd feel more comfortable sir, we'll walk you and your purchase to your car."

Here's the store:
http://www.berettagallery.com/index.aspx?m=53&did=355

1 - 7 of 7 Posts