The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking for lumenok style lite up nocks to fit my Easton XX75 game getter aluminum arrows. They have an inside ID of .290 to .300 Has anyone know of a brand that will fit this inside diameter?

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Your XX75s should take super nocks as long as they have the Super Uni bushing on the back end. If they do, any lighted nock company makes a lighted super nock. I shoot Nockturnals on my XX75 arrows out of my recurve.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
When I removed the broken original nocks from the shafts, there is only a hollow shaft. Where can I buy the bushings, or do they come with the lite up nocks.

·
Banned
2,524 Posts
Really? Your best bet is to call Lancaster Archery Supply, tell them the shaft size (there should be a number on the shaft other than XX75 like 2216 or 2219 or some 4 digit number). They'll be able to ship you exactly what you need and lighted nocks.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the info.
Contacted Lancaster Archery and they got me set up with the proper inserts and lumenox that will fit.
Thanks for the help!!

·
Super Moderator
12,806 Posts
shootbowtech said:
XX75s come with preinstalled bushings. Not sure why you don't have any...
The older XX75 and XX78's were made before the pre-install bushings. I have several of them and prefer them.

·
Super Moderator
12,806 Posts
I have several 20 year old plus aluminum arrows of several sizes. They still work very well and I have never spent a dime on a $$ carbon arrow to date.

Some not or almost not used an some reflected several times and some have harvested more than one deer.

But I may experiment with the lite up nocks this summer for cause and effect.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts