The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 17 Remington LVSF that I am thinking about throwing on one of the auction sites since they seem to be bringing a premium right now.

Can I ship it myself to an ffl in another state that the buyer chooses, or does it need to go from my ffl to theirs?

Also, I would like to get rid of everything which includes my reloads, dies, casings, and bullets.

How do you ship loaded ammo?

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
You can ship it yourself if the FFL on the buyers end accepts from a private individual. Some do, a lot don't.

The only way to ship loaded ammo is through UPS, it's a bit pricey. As for reloads, you might have trouble selling them, and some liability comes into play there. Personally, you couldn't pay me enough to ever shoot someone elses reloads. You might be better off pulling them apart, and selling them as components.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
What he said ^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
300 Posts
What they said^^^^^^^^^^^^

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
high country, if you want to sell your reloading equipment, why not list it on HPA for sale forum. give some of us a chance to buy some goodies. lol.

·
Registered
4,641 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just wanted to get rid of it as a package.

Less of a hassle for me, and if the guy reloads he will know what works from the get go.

·
Registered
5,159 Posts
He might know what works. Still couldn't pay me a million dollars to shoot one of your reloads, or anyone else's for that matter. If I were you I'd disassemble the loaded rounds. You'll have a HUGE hassle if by some chance you loaded one hot, and the gun blows up in his face.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts