The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got a news clip from my buddy (he used his phone to record the tv) that some limited partners in the Steeler organization want Tomlin fired.

The group included Hall Of Famer John Stallworth.

They are lobbying Rooney to fire him.

Should be interesting.

·
Registered
52,307 Posts
Rooney will be afraid to fire him, afraid to be labeled a racist if he does, certainly not the case with Rooney...it was his idea to interview minorities

·
Registered
2,570 Posts
fire him for what ?
How about being the head coach of a team that has a QB the size of a Sasquatch and TWICE, not once, but TWICE on fourth and a smidge they don't run a QB sneak?

Oh, and are out of control on social media, running their mouths, and generally being not prepared for big games?

I'd have fired the head coach and offensive coordinator before they got into the tunnel to go into the losing locker room, and traded the QB who didn't change the play for Cleveland for their 4th round pick. Then franchise tag their unhappy RB (like he's really gonna retire at almost $1M per game) and trade him and my number one pick to Cleveland for their #4 overall. Cleveland is not going to want to pay Top Four pick money twice in one draft.

If I can't find a half decent vet in the market before the draft, take at QB at #4, otherwise take Barkley or Guice, and move on to the next phase.

·
Registered
666 Posts
They reported today on 93.7 the fan that they could"nt change the play cause they DO NOT have a Qb sneak play in their Offensive play book. Unbelievable!!! Heads need to roll

·
Registered
12,139 Posts
Just got a news clip from my buddy (he used his phone to record the tv) that some limited partners in the Steeler organization want Tomlin fired.

The group included Hall Of Famer John Stallworth.

They are lobbying Rooney to fire him.

Should be interesting.
Sure, this would be a great place for Chip Kelly to work his wonders. Careful what you wish for; you just may get it.....
:nightmare:

·
Registered
4,120 Posts
Sure, this would be a great place for Chip Kelly to work his wonders. Careful what you wish for; you just may get it.....
Shady McCoy said: " the little short coach is with the kids where he belongs". Ha ha. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts