The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sent 3 black synthetic stocks away to get a camo face lift to Ed at reclaimed outdoors and MAN AM I HAPPY. Wish the pic came out better, does not show how great they look,need some natural light.

Top one is my TC firestorm flinter. Since flint season goes hand in hand with snow i went with winter mimicry camo.

Next is my TC Black Diamond .45 cal in-line, a Fall favorite here for the Mrs. and hopefully a gun i take out to the midwest someday for a ML season so i went with more of fall camo. Sent my TC scope in as well to complete the package.

The last is the boys' first gun...a Henry .22 mini bolt. Joe picked the camo pattern as it is currently his, and he LOVES it. Wants to go coyote hunting with it..LOL, Make a nice pack gun once they are done with it.

THANKS ED, ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE!!!!
it was like coming home from work and getting three new guns today, I love them and wish flinter season was still in.

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Here are a few better individual shots...

In-line

Mini bolt .22

Flinter

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks guys...Feel free to give Ed a e-mail or check out his website. He is a HPA member.

Reclaimd Outdoors

·
Registered
28,459 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Just the stock...I took all the things off it, like recoil pad, etc..but he will do that for you as well.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts