The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Recently there have been a number of "UFO" sightings. Out of curiosity I am interested in thoughts on these phenomenon. Advanced trick photography; swamp gas; bad batch of Jim Beam infecting the masses; whatever. It seems to me that these things are legitamate in terms of them being unexplained. But, I wonder.....

·
Registered
13,869 Posts
It's a pretty good meteor shower right now the 13th and 14th...
But iffin them little people come to visit me again, I'm taking up their offer on the riding the intergalactic roller coaster. Just sayin. how can you pass up an opportunity like that? As long as they keep their promise not to probe anymore.

·
Registered
8,134 Posts
Do they have any restrictions on the roller coaster ride.......like hieght, wieght.....BAC level...etc ?????

·
Registered
21,784 Posts
They always SAY they wont probe anymore. Then, once you get on the ship....

·
Registered
12,209 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well if they are from Washington DC I would not count on the possibility of them ending any sort of probing.

·
Registered
13,869 Posts
buzz said:
Do they have any restrictions on the roller coaster ride.......like hieght, wieght.....BAC level...etc ?????
Once again, folks have to make the height an issue!

·
Super Moderator
29,487 Posts
Maybe you could get the dryer to shrink your clothing.....

·
Registered
13,869 Posts
That might work....never thought of that..

·
Registered
6,876 Posts
jimsdad said:
Recently there have been a number of "UFO" sightings.
I haven't heard this. There used to be a lot of talk about UFOs, back around the 1970s or 1980s or so.

I haven't heard much about that in recent years. Maybe that was a fad that's faded away. Kind of like Hoola Hoops.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts