The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm looking for lighted nocks. Anyone know of any that will fit carbon express pile driver bolts.Was looking at the ten points with lighted nocks if I can't find any to fit my current bolts. Any other worth looking into? Shooting a wicked ridge warrior. Thanks for any help.

·
Registered
20,151 Posts
Lumenok, Nockturnal, Carbon Express and Firenock all make lighted nocks for Pile Drivers at .284 ID. Only issue is that new Wicked Ridge waaranty specifies Omni Nocks. All of the above lighted nocks are moon style.

With that said, you can safely shoot a moon style, if you index correctly, in WR and TenPoint bows. But, you may have a warranty issue if anything happens.

·
Registered
1,731 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks dpms I have been shooting flat nocks since I got it. It recommends omni knocks but I looked at the ten point carbons with the lighted omni and gander wants 64 bucks for 3.

·
Registered
20,151 Posts
I am not a huge fan of the lighted Omni Nocks or the CE Launchpads. Firenocks are the best but they are expensive and require major assembly. Lumenoks are very bright and simple to use.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.