The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for recommendations on lighted nocks. I have a CAMx bow using their accuspine arrows. I was told the inside diameter is .300.

·
Registered
19,666 Posts
Lumenoks and Clean Shot Nock Outs. Firenocks if you don't mind high tech and expensive.

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Honkers51 said:
Lumenoks are the best..I've used them for years!
I know of them, had some in a compound bow, never could get them to work right. The Clean Shots look reasonable, Firenocks may be the best but very expensive.

·
Registered
19,666 Posts
Sojourner66 said:
The Clean Shots look reasonable, Firenocks may be the best but very expensive.
The Clean Shot Nock Outs are very nice nocks. Easy to turn off. Only down side is the batteries cannot be replaced and they are not as bright as the Lumenok and Firenock.

·
Registered
3,908 Posts
Lumenoks. Watch the videos on their website and learn how to install and maintain them and they are trouble free and work quite well.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Had the firenocks they worked well but turned on when you bumped them...I think they are overthought. Bought some ten point omni brites last year and they work really well I will be using them again this year. But...after checking out those nock outs I might try them out...thanks dpms for costing me 30 dollars

·
Registered
877 Posts
Just watch buying the cheap lighted nocks from Ebay.... They have a screw in the bottom to supposedly flare out and make them fit tighter..... then as soon as you fire one, the nock flies out of the bolt. or it explodes completely.... This year I had my local archery shop make me up 6 bolts ( 2 with luminocks ). Problem solved!

·
Registered
2,645 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I bought Lumenoks but I had to shave them down, following their instructional video, in order to fit.

·
Registered
877 Posts
See, i'd rather just spend the $10 and have my local archery shop install them for me..... Atleast then I can't screw it up.... LOL

1 - 13 of 13 Posts