The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well Jack Williams tire and auto called yesterday and advised me that my long awaited Toyo tires came in. Took the 2013 Ram 2500 up there this morning to have the lift kit put on. Here is what i am doing to the truck. Installing a 3 inch Carli Starter Leveling Kit, Bilstein 5100 shocks all around, Carli adjustable Track bar, Fuel Krank wheels with new tire pressure sensors installed, and finally the long awaited Toyo Open Country AT2 35x 12.50x 17 inch tires. they are also alligning the truck. should have back by monday. will post pics

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
what kind of truck?

·
Registered
7,139 Posts
lol, missed that

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
You had better post some pics when you get her back. I hear good things about the Carlis and blisteins.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lift is all done they sent me pics yesterday. all they have to do is align it on Monday. so Monday I pick it up I will take some pics when I get home. all I am waiting for now is the body shop to spray the bushwacker pocket fender flares the same color as the truck and I will put them on Friday I hope. yea harmon everything I read about the carli system said it was the best way to go. costs more than just a spacer but they say the ride quality is amazing. I will let you know how it rides. it looks like carli will have the new radius arm kit out for your truck in july. hey now that your retired if you ever need anything out my way just call. I still have your number. leaving for Kansas next Monday for birds.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Waiting on Pic's... LOl

Good luck in Ks, how long you going to be out there? Are you driving out? We are headed to Mo on the 20th and it is on the way home from KS.

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
harmon, the truck looks and rides amazing. I cannot believe the job they did. the carli system is amazing. I have to get the fender flares on this week and I will post pics. you will not go wrong if you go with that system on your new ram. keep me in mind when I retire for mo. if you need any groupies to go out with im there. we won the bid at the nwtf banquet this year for merriams in Nebraska next year. 2 guys, 2 birds each on 20k acres. got it for 900. good deal for 2 guys. called my contact in Kansas he said birds all over so hopefully next week will have 2 beards and 4 spurs to add to the collection. I look forward to your mo report. would love to go out there with you when I am just another retired state employee.

·
Registered
3,651 Posts
Can't wait to see your truck. I am told that carli will make my 3500 ride like the wife's 2012 taho, Sounds like a slammer of a deal on the hunt. Planning on Nebraska and then Mo on the way home next year. Retirement is good, Jr and I went and got our limit of Walleyes last night. Just have no stress and all kinds of time now. How long before you can go??

Post up some pic's when you get the Flares on

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
I realize it's a Dodge, but really.......no need to be this ashamed of it......post the pic's......

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
Maybe he will buy a Chevy next time so he is not embarrassed to post the pic's..........................

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
ha ha real funny. i wouldnt buy or own a chevy if you paid me. anyways i have been real busy the last 2 weeks. i will post some pics up this weekend. i got the bushwacker fender flares on and it looks real good. the ride with carli lift is amazing.

·
Registered
8,132 Posts
.....thought that might rile your feathers enuff to post the pic's....

1 - 14 of 14 Posts