The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
309 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last year I bought a lifetime combo license. My question is, now that a new license year has started what do I do now? Do I go and get a updated license or is the Game Commission going to mail me one for this year or do I just keep what I got. What about the Pa. migretory bird stamp and doe permits?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Just got my new senior combo license. Go to any agent, show them your drivers license and give them your SSA number. They print out a new free license, but you pay extra for migratory bird stamp, bear license, etc., etc.

·
Registered
2,600 Posts
old beaver said:
Last year I bought a lifetime combo license. My question is, now that a new license year has started what do I do now? Do I go and get a updated license or is the Game Commission going to mail me one for this year or do I just keep what I got. What about the Pa. migretory bird stamp and doe permits?
did they send you the card? My father has a card and he just shows them that.

·
Registered
669 Posts
You won't get a card anymore since the PALS system went into effect. Just go to any issuing agency and they will swipe your drivers license to get your new license.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I posted this also in another thread:

I haven't posted here in quite awhile, so I may have missed a posting on this issue.

There is a glitch one must be careful about when ordering licenses online if you hold a senior LIFETIME hunting license.

If you have (1) had a senior lifetime license in the past and (2) have purchased online using it, then you need to watch for this glitch.

When you log on with your CID number, etc, the website should automatically pick up the fact you have such a license. There will be a checked entry to this effect.

However, later on it has a place to check for a senior LIFETIME license <u>RENEWAL</u>. Perhaps they mean senior license renewal. If you already hold a senior LIFETIME license, do not check this or it will cost you $6.70. I did not and my application went through OK, and I received my tags in the mail promptly.

Of course, you do have to order and pay for other permits you may request such as migratory bird, muzzleloader, archery, and so forth.

Bob B

·
Banned
10,004 Posts
If you got the senior lifetime COMBINATION license, Bob, the archery and muzzleloader permits are also free.

·
Registered
504 Posts
referee said:
You won't get a card anymore since the PALS system went into effect. Just go to any issuing agency and they will swipe your drivers license to get your new license.
This is true: With the PALS you will get a CID number & the system will show that you have a lifetime hunting license you will no longer need to show your card. Just your driver license. I keep mine as a souvenir.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts