The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
9,145 Posts
My guess is he chose that over a year long suspension for a positive 2nd offense. Idiot is an understatement.

·
Banned
16,019 Posts
More examples of the lack of accountability with this team.

You got the two potheads in Bell and Bryant who can't put down the blunt, DeAngelo Williams shooting off at the mouth on social media, and Debo openly challenging Goodell on a weekly basis...

What an offseason boys! Glad to see Mikey has got you all on the up and up!

·
Registered
4,972 Posts
The 'Burgh is a Lib City, so these Jokers fit in quite nicely!
If she gets in Office, the Hag will be promising them pay without having to play.

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
All of these idiots being too stupid, loud mouthed and cocky for their own good is exactly the reason why I no longer follow sports like I once did. Also why I no longer spend the money to attend any of them.
The vast majority of them, like Bell, are too stupid to deserve to be where they are. Funny thing is, there WILL be people defending him.

·
Registered
2,665 Posts
Him and Terell Owens can get together and swap "could of been" stories. Boat load of talent, and a 5 cent head....

·
Registered
1,859 Posts
If that'strue I can promise you that will never never happen! They will never give him $15 million....running backs are a dime a dozen, if the holes are there anyone gifted enough to make any team will be a super star, look at last years playoff game...even the best, go no where if there's no place to go..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts