The HuntingPA.com Outdoor Community banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
274 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are two of mine......

First one is my Mossberg 835, with a Indian Creek Choke....I've had this shotgun for 23 years, zero issues

Second one is a Remington 1187 Super Magnum with a HeviShot Choke

Both toss out a great pattern....Just recently I purchased for both the Carlson Longbeard XR Choke but I had no time to pattern them with the Longbeard XR Ammo, I will after the season and have them ready for next year

Attachments

·
Registered
1,862 Posts
I have two recently-aquired weapons on deck for this season. An H&R single-shot 10-gauge, which I've affectionately named "Satan's Meth-Laced Angry Mule", and a new to me Elite Energy 35. I'm hoping to check another shotgun gauge off the list, as I've not killed one with a 10, and it's been 13 years since I've taken one with a bow, although I haven't carried it much in that time.

Attachments

·
Registered
8,072 Posts
first pic is my favorite shotgun. mossberg 500 that was passed down to me from my uncle who passed away. It was a slug gun that I converted to a turkey gun.

The bow is what I am hoping to take my turkey with this spring. It is an Assassin Reflex/Deflex longbow from Big Stick Archery. The only turkey it has slayed so far is my decoy. LOL

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts