7,007 Posts
Giants vs Pats Halftime score __17___-___14__

Giants vs Pats Final score ___20__-__21___

·
Banned
13,401 Posts
Halftime-Giants 17 and Pats 14
Final- Pats 31 and Giants 27

Of course the final score is probably wishful thinking on my part as I feel this is the worst Pats team in the last decade. It may have the best offense but Gronkowski is a huge part of that and he won't be right.

·
Registered
3,477 Posts
Giants vs Pats 1/2 0-14

Giants vs Pats Final 7-17

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
My dream:

Halftime--Brady has a blown acl,pcl, and mcl
Final--Belicheat storms off the field, again lacking enough class to shake Coughlin's hand.

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Pats who cares giants who cares

·
Registered
1,872 Posts
Did you see that Giselle would like all the sports fans to pray for her little Tommy so that he doesn't get hurt and has a good game? It was on access hollywood or one of those type of shows. How could he get hurt. The refs make sure they throw a flag if you get within 5 yards of him.
Archie Manning should be trying to get himself in the limelight too. Maybe his whining and complaining can get something done for Eli, like it did when he was drafted to the Chargers.

Yeah, it just ain't a superbowl unless Pittsburgh is playing in it.

·
Registered
12,798 Posts
No, it doesn't feel right. Maybe it's because it's just so common for the Steelers to be in the Super Bowl, it feels like something is missing. But, rooting for the Patriots to lose is almost as much fun, since poor Tommy cries and Belicheat storms off like the classless jerk he is. I will always remember Eli Manning fondly for being the guy who kept Brady from cheating his way into a 4-0 undefeated Super Bowl record.

·
Registered
19,940 Posts
Don't care as long as the last number for the pats is 4 and the giants 3. Those are the #'s I have for my poll at work.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts